Friday, April 15, 2011

In the end

This project was a blast, I had so much fun filming this play and think that i did a decent job. I cant wait to see the final result of every ones hard work. This was a dream come true, i can remember long ago when i was little wanting to be the person shooting the shots of a film and now i got to live it. I want to say thank you to all the Van Meter kids for their support and help in the play. I also want to say thanks to Emma and Matt for their amazing performances with out them we would have gotten no where with this. My final thank you is to Mr. P for all of his hard work and for teaching me to use the camera. I hope we will be able to use some of the film from the flip cam for a behind the scenes that would be pretty awesome. I am some what sad to see this project end because of the great time i had doing it, and because this project was great at building some new friendships and i will hopefully still keep those friends throughout high school. I am looking forward to seeing the final production.

No comments:

Post a Comment